Learn how to protect yourself and stop the spread of COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Economic Impact Payments Information
The City of Raleigh assists citizens experiencing an emergency or unstable housing situations through partnering with non-profit community partners to provide assistance. Below is a list of available services and contact information.
- For assistance with rent or utility payments, contact Crisis Assistance Ministry
- If you need help finding rental housing, contact socialserve.com at 1-877-428-8844
- Visit Wake County for a full list of programs in the area.
Cash, Medical and Nutritional Assistance
- For Food & Nutrition Services please click HERE
- List of free food banks and pantries in the area Food bank
- To apply for Nutrition, Cash and Medical Assistance, visit www.ncdhhs.gov
- A National program created to provide a temporary source of income for workers who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own, while they conduct an active search for work.
- May be available to individuals who are involuntarily unemployed as a result of COVID-19
- Varies around $187 and $240 per week
- Visit www.des.nc.gov
- You can also watch HOW TO VIDEO To Learn How To File An Unemployment Insurance Claim
- Visit www.ncworks.gov and FindingJobs for new jobs openings in North Carolina
- FLSA and job-protected leave under the FMLA https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic
Programs for those seeking help finding childcare. To learn more visit them at NC Childcare
Additional Business Resources
The EDPNC has published useful information and resources for businesses. To learn more, visit Business-relief-resources-covid-19
The North Carolina Council on Developmental Disabilities (NCCDD) wants to be a resource to share valuable information about the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, to help people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families stay safe and healthy. Please see the resources below that NCCDD has found and please feel free to share. Visit https://nccdd.org for more information.
North Carolina Early Intervention
- Allowed for children receiving services within our program, until a later specified time identified by NCDHHS. Visit ncchildcare.ncdhhs.gov for more information.
- rspective. Visit www.dph.georiga.gov for more information.